Water Heater Installation
Water Heater Installation
Installing Water Heaters for Pensacola Homeowners
Paradise Home Services is the first name in water heater installation services throughout Pensacola. As a locally owned and operated plumbing company that genuinely cares about our community, we proudly stand out from our competitors.
What makes Paradise Home Services different?
- We price match to meet or beat any competitor price or quote.
- We are available 24/7 for plumbing emergencies.
- We offer special discounts to military members and seniors.
- We are highly rated on and screen by HomeAdvisor.
In other words, when you want reliable water heater installation services that gets the job done right the first time and at a competitive, price, you want us! Give us a call at (850) 888-5871 today to learn more about our services and how we go above and beyond to capture your 100% customer satisfaction for each and every plumbing job you schedule.
Contact Paradise Home Services to schedule a water heater installation today.
Signs I Need Water Heater Replacement
In most households these days, having hot water is essential to your day to day life. But, sooner or later, you are going to see signs that your water heater needs to be replaced. Whether it’s the age of your water heater or the usage strain of the water tank. Water heaters typically have about a 10 year lifespan before they need to be replaced. Below we have provided you with 4 signs to know when your water heater may be needing to be replaced.
- Age of Water Heater – While it may seem like water heaters will last forever, during the average home occupancy, eventually the home owner is going to be faced with the fact that they’ll need to replace their old water heater. Typically water heaters last up to 10 years before their efficiency goes down. To check how old your water heater is, the manufacture date is typically found on the top of the unit.
- Rusty Water – If you notice that the hot water coming from your kitchen or bathroom fixtures is a red’ish brown, it’s probably due to the inside of your water heater having rust. As water heater reach their expiration date, they are more likely to develop rust. If you notice these things, contact our expert Pensacola water heater Installation for help on what to do next.
- Odd Noises – Water heaters always make some noise. But, if you are hearing loud pops within you water tank, it is most likely that sediment has built up on the bottom of the tank. When you water heats up, the sediment hardens and that’s why you can hear the banging and rumbling.
- Water Heater Leaking – Metal expands when heat is applied to it. If you water heater has a slight fracture, water is going to find the path of least resistance and work it’s way through the crack, resulting in leaks. With these water leaks, they not only damage your water heater, but could cause water damage to the rest of your home. Call our professional Pensacola Water Heater installation team for help identifying any cracks in your water heater.
Why Get a New Water Heater Installed?
The average tanked water heater has a predicted lifespan of around 10 years, based on the manufacturer’s design. This lifespan will reduce, though, if you do not get your water heater regularly maintained and repaired. After a while, a lack of maintenance can cause your water heater to suffer a significant break or defect. If the damage done is extensive – or if your water heater is already 10 years old or older – then it may be more cost effective to replace it with a newly installed water heater, rather than try to repair it back to like-new condition.
Water Heater Installation Scheduling Made Easy – Finally!
No one likes playing phone tag with a plumber to try to get their water heater serviced or a new one installed. We keep a flexible schedule and a full crew of water heater installation plumbers in Pensacola at the ready, so we can be there when you need us. It is our goal to be available whenever it works best for your schedule, not the other way around. Thanks to our industry experience and high-grade tools and equipment, we can complete a new water heater installation project much faster than you might think, too!
Dial 850-359-9911 today for water heater repairs in Pensacola! Ask about our military and senior discounts!
What Makes Paradise Home Services Unique?
Emergency Service Available
We are available for all of your plumbing & HVAC emergencies.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We always have the customers’ best interest in mind.
We will meet or beat any competitor prices or quotes.
We take pride in our work and provide quality services.
Coupons & Specials
We accept all competitor coupons and offer military and senior discounts.
Locally Owned & Operated
We truly care about our customers, employees, and community.
Our Reputation Has Leaked Out
See What Our Clients are Saying About Us
If you have leaks, drips, or unusual sounds coming from your plumbing systems, it’s time to get help from our team of professionals. We look forward to taking a look at the issue, providing a cost estimate for necessary plumbing repairs, and getting the job done quickly so you can get back to living comfortably in your home.
We will definitely be using Paradise Plumbing for future jobs!
“Danny was beyond great when removing our old fiberglass shower insert. He came out to give us an estimate (which was far cheaper than anyone else’s) and was able to come back the next day to do the removal.”
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY