Water Damage Restoration in Pensacola, FL
Providing Experienced Water Damage Restoration in Pensacola
We are the experts when it comes to water damage repair. At Paradise Home Services, we fully understand the urgency of your situation. Our skilled technicians are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year with an average response time of 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Water damage repair is the process of restoring a property back to a pre-loss condition after sustaining any level of water loss. Our water restoration process will include establishing a dry standard to control the indoor environment and dry the structure. Regardless of how dire or complicated your situation may be, you can count on us to handle your water damage restoration in a timely and professional manner.
Proficient & Personalized Method of Care
At Paradise Home Services, we understand the importance of removing water and restoring your building to its pre-loss condition as quickly and completely as possible. In doing so, you help avoid the risk of mold growing and thriving in your building. If you wait too long, however, you may end up with mold developing in the hardest-to-reach corners in your home or business. Our highly trained technicians can quickly and efficiently handle your water damage restoration in Pensacola.
Our water damage repair services include:
- Thorough extraction of water
- Daily moisture logging and monitoring
- Installation and monitoring of drying equipment
- Assessment and identification of the affected areas
- Removal of potentially contaminated non-salvageable materials
- Application of anti-microbials, anti-bacterials, and disinfectants
- A detailed report at the completion of the project including readings and photographic evidence
- Building a scope of work approved by the homeowner, building manager, and insurance adjuster
Call 850-359-9911 for a Certified Water Restoration Technician!
If your home has been damaged by water, here are several tips:
- Turn off the water supply – this may be on the street.
- Do not try to extract water with a household vacuum.
- Be careful using anything that draws electricity through wet walls.
- Remove colored rugs from carpeted areas to prevent color bleeding.
- If the source of water is contaminated, do not enter! ex. regional flooding, sewage.
- Place foil or wooden blocks under wooden furniture legs. This will prevent moisture from wicking into the furniture.
- If the water intrusion is from above, do not walk under damaged ceilings. Water is very heavy and may cause the ceiling to collapse at any moment.
- Move art and personal belongings to a safe, unharmed area. Homeowners should be particularly concerned with firearms, jewelry, and money.
Our local service area includes Niceville, Destin, Pensacola, Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Panama City, Panama City Beach, Navarre, Crestview, and Santa Rosa Beach.
Contact us today at 850-359-9911 to schedule your consultation for water damage restoration in Pensacola.
What Makes Paradise Home Services Unique?
Emergency Service Available
We are available for all of your plumbing emergencies.
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We always have the customers’ best interest in mind.
We will meet or beat any competitor prices or quotes.
We take pride in our work and provide quality services.
Coupons & Specials
We accept all competitor coupons and offer military and senior discounts.
Locally Owned & Operated
We truly care about our customers, employees, and community.
Our Reputation Has Leaked Out
See What Our Clients are Saying About Us
If you have leaks, drips, or unusual sounds coming from your plumbing systems, it’s time to get help from our team of professionals. We look forward to taking a look at the issue, providing a cost estimate for necessary plumbing repairs, and getting the job done quickly so you can get back to living comfortably in your home.
We will definitely be using Paradise Plumbing for future jobs!
“Danny was beyond great when removing our old fiberglass shower insert. He came out to give us an estimate (which was far cheaper than anyone else’s) and was able to come back the next day to do the removal.”
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY